"Northfordy Farm" This "Gentlemans Farm" consists of 3.9 acres. This Circa 1780 Cape Cod Style farmhouse overlooks its own spring fed pond which never freezes. In addition to this beautiful home, all of the following out buildings convey to the new owner.
1. 24x30 Garage with loft (large storage space with exhaust fan) and separate room with separate door. Electric service. Rear portion was used for maple syrup production.
2. 17x31 Post & beam barn with cement floor and full-size hay loft. Set up with stalls, paddocks, run-in sheds and grazing fields with hydrant (year-round water) and electric service.
3. 24x24 "Octabarn" Eight-sided barn with attached tool shed, perfect for shop, crafts, niche business. Has full-size loft, electric service, tools, and 6x10 walk-in cold room.
4. 12x16 Amish shed with radiant-heated cement floor, hot and cold water electric service, and a separate bathroom.
5. 14x30 Amish shed - garage, storage, crafts, etc. Currently houses farm equipment
6. 14x28 Amish shed same as above.
7. 30x90 Hoophouse double-glazed plastic with electric service. Can grow crops 10 months/yr.
8 .20x40 Heated hoophouse double-glazed plastic with polycarbon ends. Can grow crops all year round. Has electricity and hydrant.
9 .Stone shed - originally a milk storage shed two centuries ago, then my first sugar house, then a hen house . has electric service.
10. 6x14 Wood shed with tin roof.
Both barns have two stories for hay and storage w/ several unlisted tools